Modo Media is searching for an advertising administrator to plan and execute media purchases and campaigns for clients. Our new team member will be responsible for meeting with clients, understanding campaign goals, creating advertising budgets, placing ad buys, optimizing ad runs, reporting results, and assisting with invoicing/payment matters with Modo CFO. Experience in media purchasing and/or selling preferred. Team member will work closely with the rest of the Modo team to ensure timely rollouts, adjustments to creative as needed, and client satisfaction. Team member must be highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our ideal candidate is a tenacious worker who is comfortable working across all advertising media - tv, radio, print, social media, billboards, etc. Client must be personable with a positive attitude.
- Create advertising plans for a variety of clients and budgets
- Place media buys with advertising vendors in the Lima area and beyond
- Optimize and adjust campaigns as needed
- Report results to Modo admins and clients
- Work directly with Modo CFO to streamline invoicing/payment matters
- Work directly with Modo creative staff to produce campaign collateral
- Experience in media purchasing/sales strongly preferred
- Knowledge of effective advertising techniques
- Basic knowledge of specifics of tv, print, radio, and digital advertising
- Comfortable with numerical calculations in regard to budgets and statistics
- Strong knowledge of office software and willingness to learn new applications
- Stellar organization and time management skills
PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED) SKILLS:
Experience in any of the following fields is a plus:
- Content writing
- Graphic Design
- Retail management
- Proposal writing
Open to part-time (20-30hrs/week) or full-time
$20-25 per hour if part-time, $40,000 - $52,000 salary if full-time, all dependent on experience and responsibilities.
Open to negotiation
Flexible schedule, paid time off. Possible partial remote role.
Modo Media is a boutique advertising agency and creative studio headquartered in Lima, Ohio with a presence in Columbus, Ohio. Our small but mighty team plans ad campaigns and creates the content to go with them.
Our clients include entertainment venues, performing arts organizations, restaurants, healthcare facilities, and many non-profits.
Our company culture is laid back, but we love to work hard. Our work makes an impact on our communities, and the fulfillment that comes with that is hard to describe. Every member of our team is multi-talented and pitches in to make each project a success.
At Modo, we understand that every client and campaign is different. When we approach a new client or campaign, we gather as a team to brainstorm the various types of media that could be effective. We also identify the target demographic by age, gender, race, socioeconomic class, industry, etc. at this time. Other factors include the geography of the campaign, budget limitations, and obviously the overall goal. Where will the right people see the message?
It’s apparent that digital, mobile, video, etc. are not only becoming the norm, they are becoming more effective. These types of media will be incorporated along with traditional media such as TV, Radio, Newspaper, Billboards, etc. One thing is for sure, Modo Media believes that it takes several types of advertising to create an effective campaign.
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org